Susquehanna Printing Company is looking for a Part Time Distribution Center Support . Job with primary responsibilities for general maintenance and staging bundles at the distribution center, fosters excellent relations with independent delivery contractors and employees at distribution center, and maintains communication with managers at the distribution center. This position will primarily support Greenfield, Centerville, Mt. Joy and Brownstown distribution centers and would work approximately 20 hours per week.
Why work with us?
We know that employees are a business’s greatest asset and the primary driver of success. We are committed to attracting and retaining people who are bright, curious, flexible, and energetic, to ensure our progress for the next 225 years.
As a team member at Susquehanna Printing Company, you’ll enjoy:
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Employee Assistance Program
Susquehanna Printing is part of a long tradition of printing in Lancaster County, beginning in the mid-1860s. Our long-standing expertise in printing continues to this day, as Susquehanna Printing produces the daily LNP newspaper and four local weekly newspapers, plus tabloids, books, and periodicals for businesses throughout the mid-Atlantic region. Susquehanna Printing is part of Steinman Communications. Susquehanna Printing has expanded its business to include state-of-the-art solutions for scheduling, layout, digital printing, inserting, binding, direct mail, and quality control. Susquehanna Printing is conveniently located right off the Greenfield exit on Route 30. There is access to countless shops and restaurants within minutes and easy access to major cities in the Central PA area such as Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington D.C.
· Climate- controlled manufacturing environment, which may include working overtime as necessary. Must be able to work in a standing position throughout an entire shift.
Essential Job Functions:
· Prepare center for daily operation by staging bundles of newspapers or other print products in a timely manner using proper ergonomic practices.
· Help with all areas of delivery as necessary.
· Receive and store supplies in the distribution center’s warehouse.
· Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
· Police parking area regularly.
· Develop excellent relations with independent delivery contractors through a positive demeanor and active listening skills.
· Maintain a positive, professional interpersonal relationship with District Sales Managers, Production Manager and all other Circulation Department management team members.
- Reliable Transportation