JOB TITLE: Chase House Case Manager
REPORTS TO: Chase House Program Manager
SUPERVISES: Case Management Associate, Youth Support Specialists, Interns, Volunteers
FSLA STATUS: Full Time, Exempt
DEPARTMENT: Chase House
LOCATION: Boulder, CO
TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), has established a continuum of care aiming to ensure that youth feel safe, affirmed, comfortable, secure and valued. TGTHR has been committed to ending youth homelessness for 55 years by providing youth with access to a place to live, employment, education, wellness and a supportive community. For more information, visit our website.
If you would like to know more about TGTHR’s values, click here.
Do you thrive in a dynamic and ever changing work environment?
Do you have a high threshold for sometimes chaotic but always rewarding work?
Do you want to provide collaborative support to youth that are part of the child welfare system or involved in the juvenile justice system?
Do you want to work in a qualified residential treatment program to support youth who may have experienced trauma?
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Chase House operates 24/7.The goal at Chase House is to prevent youth from aging out of the foster care system into homelessness. Chase House provides a safe, home-like atmosphere for youth between the ages of 12-18 who have been placed by the state due to family disruption. While at Chase House, youth receive help with their schooling, family coaching services, life-skills development, mental and physical wellness support, and an array of individual and group activities.
Take a tour of Chase House here.
- Maintain a caseload of participants based on Chase House census.
- Develop and maintain each participant’s individual plan with the participant and their team throughout youth’s stay and upon discharge.
- Oversee medications, medication count, refills, and MAR documentation.
- Manage all paperwork including: assessment document, behavioral plan, monthly reports, roster, medical documentation, and discharge summaries.
- Coordinate participant schedules, medical appointments, school enrollment, etc and arrange transportation as needed.
- Meet with each program participant weekly to work toward achieving goals on their behavior modification plan.
- Identify/evaluate areas of behavioral change and program participants needs.
- Assist in the development of and co-facilitate psycho-educational group activities.
- Review incoming placement referrals in conjunction with management.
- Facilitate participant staffing section of weekly staff and transitional meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s in Social or Behavioral Science field and a minimum of three years of experience working directly with youth.
- Knowledge of Cognitive Behavioral Theory, Behavior Modification techniques, Systems theory, Positive Youth Development and Harm Reduction Principles.
- Ability to work weekends, overnight and on-call responsibilities.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Valid CO driver’s license (or ability to obtain one) and reliable transportation.
- TGTHR's important work classifies our employees and program participants as high risk. Our staff's health, safety and ability to provide critical services remain our most important priorities. If you are hired, you will be required to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or are able to receive one within seven weeks of hire.
- Commitment to continued education of social justice, especially the intersection of youth homelessness and race, gender, sexuality, ability, and socioeconomics.
- Strong computer skills, including G Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal communication, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Be accepting of a variety of lifestyles, behaviors, and cultural and/or spiritual practices.
- Skillset: Detail oriented, problem solver, great time management, set and maintain appropriate boundaries, and the ability to work alone and within a team.
- Willingness and ability to work in a dynamic environment and in a team setting
- Excellent with regulating your emotions and responding according to safety protocols and procedures in events of crisis.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time while performing typing duties on a computer
- Ability to lift and carry objects of 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift, climb, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and other strenuous activities.
- Bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION Salary Range: $56,576.00 per year.
TGTHR offers competitive compensation and benefits.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Accident Insurance, TGTHR pays 85% of employee only premiums and 100% of life insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Holidays + 1 Floating Holiday
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program / Counseling Services
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with up to 3% match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Annual Professional Development & Educational Stipend
- Paid Training
- Flexible Work Environment once trained
- Staff Appreciation Events
TGTHR is pleased to provide professional growth opportunities for full time employees pursuing their LPC or MFT licensure. In exchange for providing counseling services in programs, employees will receive on sight individual and group supervision at no cost to the employee.
TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates and employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Interested individuals, including people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, and people with different levels of ability are particularly urged to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion (J.E.D.I) efforts, visit our website .
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, and inclusive work environment.