Are you compassionate, personable, and have an ability to work with a diverse team? Do you want to work for an organization that supports and encourages your personal growth? Do you have a passion for helping people? If you have answered yes to these questions, we would love to speak to you.
AIM Services, Inc. is dedicated to supporting the “power of potential” in people of diverse abilities. Through community-based services, advocacy, and education, dedicated professionals support people in achieving their personal goals, while promoting self-confidence and independence.
As a Direct Support Professional (DSP) you play an integral part in helping us with our mission. By developing meaningful connections, you will be able to assist people in reaching their maximum level of independence and potential.
What we offer:
· Flexible Schedules
· A diverse and inclusive team that will support and appreciate you.
· Excellent Benefits that include medical, dental, wellness and 403B Retirement
· Paid Time off (40 hours after 90 days and 160 hours after your first year for Full-Time Employees).
· Employee Assistance Program
· Weekend and Overnight Differentials.
· Career Advancement Opportunities
· Company Paid Training
· Opportunities to earn more based on experience.
· Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to insurance agency standards
· High School Diploma (Preferred)
· Weekend Availability
We are a NYS Healthcare Workers Bonus Employer – you could be eligible for up to $3,000 in bonuses ****
PLEASE READ: Training is in our Saratoga Springs main office before moving to your work location. We are looking to hire people to work in the following cities: Saratoga Springs, Ballston Spa, South Glens Falls, and Gansevoort. We are hiring for all shifts: Day, Evening, with weekend availability required.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, AIM Services, Inc will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.