Are you compassionate, personable, and have an ability to work with a diverse team? Do you want to work for an organization that supports and encourages your personal growth? Do you have a passion for helping people? If you have answered yes to these questions, we would love to speak to you.
AIM Services, Inc. is dedicated to supporting the “power of potential” in people of diverse abilities. Through community-based services, advocacy, and education, dedicated professionals support people in achieving their personal goals, while promoting self-confidence and independence.
The Direct Support Professional – Community Support (Community Support Professional) will provide services to assist the individual to live successfully in the community and within their home. The DSP will help the individuals develop skills, habits, and attitudes essential for successful community integration. The DSP will provide respite to the primary care and support providers. The DSP for Community Support will work with an established Community Habilitation Plan and gather appropriate data to facilitate necessary changes. In addition, the DSP will assure compliance with established safeguards and ensure the provision of quality person centered services.
What we offer:
- Flexible Schedules
- A diverse and inclusive team that will support and appreciate you.
- Excellent Benefits that include medical, dental, wellness and 403B Retirement
- Paid Time off (40 hours after 90 days and 160 hours after your first year for Full-Time Employees).
- Employee Assistance Program
- Weekend and Overnight Differentials.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Company Paid Training
- Opportunities to earn more based on experience.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to insurance agency standards
- High School Diploma (Preferred)
- Weekend Availability
We are a NYS Healthcare Workers Bonus Employer – you could be eligible for up to $3,000 in bonuses ****
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Per-Diem positions available in Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties.
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, AIM Services, Inc will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, national origin, status as a protected veteran, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other characteristic protected under applicable law.