ABOUT LIVETRENDS DESIGN GROUP:
LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
LiveTrends is currently searching for a highly energetic, motivated, and creative individual to fill the role of Junior Graphic Designer. This is an entry-level position with the potential to grow within the company. The ideal candidate is a resourceful individual who takes initiative, thrives in a highly collaborative environment, and is comfortable easily jumping between.
- Visual Storytelling: Craft a compelling visual narrative that captures our brand stories, values, and commitment to innovation and design.
- Creative Vision: Possess a sharp eye for design, fashion aesthetics, and the ability to translate concepts into visually compelling content.
- Support the marketing team as needed on additional projects, contributing your creative expertise in the form of photography, mockups, or design.
- Editing and creating graphics across all social media platforms with a primary focus on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Pinterest with direction from the Social Media Designer
- Social Media Savviness is a plus: Proficient in Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok, with an understanding of platform nuances and content optimization
- Create decks for meetings and promotional catalogs
- Design product tag and display artwork/ signage
- able to lift 25-50lbs (assisting in set design) is able/ interested in helping in set design for content creation
- Proactively brainstorms with teammates to get ahead and has excellent attention to detail with a constant desire for perfection
- Portfolio. Any resumes without an attached portfolio will be immediately passed on.
- Proficiency in Adobe suite (PS, ID, AI, AE)
- Strong time and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Passion for design.
- Appreciation of the Florida sun and free plants!
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
To Apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/2011321/Livetrends-Design-Group-LLC/Junior-Graphic-Designer
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.