Nuvem’s Pharmacy Management Team is looking for a compassionate, patient centric Pharmacist to manage and grow our pharmacy presence. Our goal is to make you feel empowered in the role that you play when managing your pharmacy, personnel, client relationships/clinic support and patient population.
This position is for a pharmacist-in-charge for the pharmacy located within a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) in Hutchinson, KS. The hours are Monday-Friday 9-5 (hours may change as needed). As the pharmacy manager, you will be responsible in managing our pharmacy relationship with our health center client. This includes engaging with clinic providers and their clinical staff, providing drug related education, acting as a member of the patient care team, and attendance of clinical meetings.
Primary Role: Our patient’s health, compliance, and satisfaction are the most important factors to us. As the Pharmacist in Charge/Pharmacy Manager, you are responsible for demonstrating the highest standard of patient quality care - from advising on prescriptions to helping chronic and specialty conditions. In addition, you are responsible for facilitating a team culture that promotes caring, enthusiasm, and pride by leading, and directing your pharmacy staff to achieve specific goals.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support and education to patients on their medications.
- Management of staff pharmacist and technicians, if applicable. Motivate, inspire, and develop the pharmacy staff by maximizing colleagues’ strengths and weaknesses. Address knowledge gaps by increasing knowledge through education and training.
- Pharmacy operational management and oversight. This includes:
- Patient Safety
- Pharmacy Professional Practice
- Regulatory Requirements
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Service
- Personnel Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Profitability
- Loss Prevention
- Workflow Management
- Keep abreast and stay current with HIPAA and Frauds Waste and Abuse credentialing.
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Ensure that the Pharmacy and its employees are compliant with Federal, State and Local laws regulated.
- Ensure that the Pharmacy and its employees are aware and compliant with local facilities policies.
Required Education & Licenses:
- Required licensing/credentialing/certification as established by federal and state regulations in the state in which you are practicing.
- Bachelor of Science or PharmD in Pharmacy degree from an accredited university is required.
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Vaccination Administration.
- Previous management experience in a retail pharmacy setting, 340b knowledge is a bonus but not required.
- Immunization certification is preferred.
- Planning and implementation of growth strategies for your pharmacy.
- 3 years related pharmacy experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional patient service skills.
· Standing for long periods of time
· Fine motor skills – repetitive hand motions via keyboard/phone
· Ability to hear, write, and speak effectively