Looking for an experienced Hollow Metal Door and Hardware Installer. Must be able to manage jobs from start to completion. Being familiar with ADA operators and Auto Sliders is a big plus. Looking for a person that can solve problems in the field and provide solutions to our customers in a timely and professional manner. Must be detail oriented and take pride in their work.
Travel to customer location and remove, replace, install and service Hollow Metal Doors, Entry Doors, Auto Sliding Doors, Hardware, and ADA operators.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience installing commercial hollow metal/wood doors, frames and hardware.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- Must be able to read manuals and diagrams and apply them to the products.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and diagnostic skills.
- Working knowledge of the tools and equipment needed for the job.
- Ability to work independently without much supervision.
- Ability to effectively manage time.
- Ability to always remain professional and courteous with customers.
- Always maintain a positive attitude.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Willingness to learn something new to increase your knowledge, skills, and productivity.
- Install, repair, service, test and troubleshoot all commercial entry doors and hardware.
- Safely operate company vehicles and equipment.
- Willingness to provide training and leadership for apprentices.
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Must have at least 2 years of installation and service experience as a Hollow Metal and Entry Door Tech.
High School Diploma or GED
AAADM Certification and Factory Training from Major Door Providers, a plus
Must maintain a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid DOT Certification
WORK CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Must have the physical stamina to perform continuously will full body motion for climbing, reaching, pushing, lifting and reaching, etc. Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to pass a DOT physical and drug screen. Work is performed in a maintenance environment with potential exposure to moving mechanical parts, dust, fumes, chemicals, or solvents which require knowledge of proper safety procedures. Work is performed at customer locations, including manufacturing, warehouses, and cold storage facilities and in other (sometimes) difficult or outdoor environments.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position with Atlanta Fork Lifts, Inc. dba Toyota Material Handling Systems, (“TMHS”). TMHS and Advanced Material Handling, LLC are affiliated entities under common ownership. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and/or responsibilities. TMHS reserves the right to amend or change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Atlanta Fork Lifts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace