Looking for an outgoing and competitive person for a new Business Development Representative position opening. We are seeking a persuasive and independent individual who loves a fast pace, building relationships, and hunting/prospecting. In addition, they will be problem solvers and love to identify value-added solutions for our customers.
As a front-line leader of our sales team, the business development representative (BDR) will help drive our sales strategy and performance. The BDR will be the tip of the spear for TMHS, reaching out to prospective clients to analyze their needs and present strategies for improving their business.
The BDR will work cooperatively with sales consultants to create new customers and exceed monthly sales goals for qualified sales opportunities. The BDR role is responsible for prospecting and developing qualified leads via field prospecting, phone, email, and social with B2B clients to drive company growth and exceed sales targets.
- Articulate TMHS value to prospective clients.
- Partner with sales consultants to generate qualified pipeline that exceeds our sales goals.
- Respond to inbound inquiries and develop interest into qualified sales opportunities.
- Become an expert on lead generation tools to create accurate and targeted lists of prospects and call plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor for prospects delivering industry knowledge and guidance.
- Contribute to the successful creation and execution of marketing campaigns that lead to new business.
- Become an industry insider, providing insight and feedback of changes to MHE and competitors.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate and up-to-date CRM database (Microsoft Dynamics).
- Use your detective skills to gain understanding of assigned territories, strategic accounts, and most importantly what your prospects need.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- Demonstrate good leadership and decision making skills
- Work effectively and interact with multiple levels within our organization
- Ability to read and interpret financial reports
- Excellent oral and written communication, organization and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Business Programs
- Good driving record
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Competitive spirit
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Sales experience is a plus, but will consider a person with drive to break into the MHE sales field
Using a CRM system, preferably Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
Excellent communication skills
Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
Must have a current unrestricted license
WORK CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This position is in an office setting where the noise level is generally quiet to sometimes moderate if working near the shop area. Employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. Employee must have normal manual dexterity and be able to effectively manipulate keyboard and phone. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job includes close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position with Atlanta Fork Lifts, Inc. dba Toyota Material Handling Systems, (“TMHS”). TMHS and Advanced Material Handling, LLC are affiliated entities under common ownership. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and/or responsibilities. TMHS reserves the right to amend or change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Atlanta Fork Lifts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace