This position will be in charge of a territory to sell new and used equipment for several lines of material handling manufacturers.
The position is assigned sales objectives to meet goals for both unit sales and profitability. Responsibilities include calling on existing customers, developing new customers via prospecting, and promoting our company’s products and services while working with our Sales Department team.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in Material Handling Equipment or Industrial Sales
- Knowledge of material handling “system selling”
- Demonstrate good decision-making skills
- Work effectively and interact with multiple levels within our organization
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of Financial Leasing
- Computer literacy
- Clean driving record
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive spirit
- Team player
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
3+ years’ experience in Material Handling Equipment or Industrial Sales preferred
Bachelor’s degree in business related field preferred; or 5+ years of related experience. Current unrestricted driver’s license
WORK CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position with Atlanta Fork Lifts, Inc. dba Toyota Material Handling Systems, (“TMHS”). TMHS and Advanced Material Handling, LLC are affiliated entities under common ownership. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and/or responsibilities. TMHS reserves the right to amend or change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Atlanta Fork Lifts, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace