GoldenWolf is seeing qualified BUILDER Technicians. The BUILDER Technician is responsible for Facility Condition Assessment (FCA) Support for the Air Force Civil Engineering Center (AFCEC) BUILDER program. The BUILDER Sustainment Management System (SMS) is a web-based software application developed to help engineers, managers and technicians decide when, where and how to best maintain building infrastructure. The engineer uses BUILDER information about condition, functionality, and remaining service life, to help develop short- and long-range plans based on sound investment strategies, and budget constraints coupled with input from the BUILDER technicians and managers.
- Visually assess real property in accordance with BUILDER guidance to determine operating efficiency, capacity, and remaining life expectancy.
- Travel to sites at overseas locations to assess Real Property Installed Equipment (RPIE) in accordance with BUILDER guidance to determine operating efficiency, capacity, and remaining life expectancy by walking through the facility to assess condition and gather pertinent info for data entry into BUILDER.
- Travel is required 25% travel monthly is typical (periodically up to 50% possible depending on project needs).
- Ability to utilize a computer, IPAD and/or tablet to access and update proprietary software daily, including while traveling.
- Overseas Travel required – Valid passport required
- Perform BUILDER Facility Condition Assessments for facilities as indicated.
- Implement BUILDER section updates.
- Update/Maintain BUILDER data to accurately reflect field observed conditions.
- Work collaboratively within the organization to support the interests and needs of our clients and to broaden the business base of GoldenWolf.
- Communicates and collaborates with marketing and proposal teams to provide technical and project related information required to promote and gain new projects, programs, and systems if necessary.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, local, industry, contractual, and company regulations, standards, specifications, and best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- BUILDER software experience.
- Ability to draw information from several sources to form comprehensive and systematic recommendations serving immediate and long-term facilities management interests.
- Strong analytical thinking and critical thinking skills are imperative.
- Ability to understand and work with new technologies, iOS applications, and provide feedback to software developers from a field perspective.
- Demonstrated experience working within a team structure as well as autonomous/individual work environments to achieve contract goals.
- Able to work independently.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Must possess valid passport not to expire within one year of hiring.
- Experience working in a within a team structure in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in Construction or Maintenance sectors preferred.
- Experience with report writing or in a role which requires reporting to a superior. Experience creating comprehensive reports with recommendations is preferred.
- Experience working with Government Organizational Structure, Processes, and Procedures preferred.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a favorable DoD Position of Trust (Tier 1 level investigation)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Extensive walking through facility while on-site.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to work remotely and on-site as required by the position, client and/or contract requirements.
- May be required to travel up to 50%.
- May be required to climb, crawl and crouch to access equipment.
As Federal Contractors, proof of COVID vaccination may be a requirement for employment.