Avesta Housing is looking for a Resident Service Coordinator to join their team!
The Resident Service Coordinator (RSC) collaborates with the property management team to address resident concerns, ensure quality service and enhance the properties’ sense of safety and community. The RSC assists residents and their communities with services, responsibilities, challenges, or difficulties by providing information and resources. This role will provide excellent customer service and a quality living environment to all residents, establish positive and productive working relationships and adhere to the agency’s Mission Statement and Core Values.
About Avesta Housing
Avesta Housing is a local leader in housing development, property management, and assisted living solutions. Founded in 1972, our nonprofit organization serves individuals and families in need of quality affordable housing in Maine and New Hampshire.
What it’s Like to Work Here
Our team members have positive attitudes, are creative problem solvers, and share a dedication to housing equity and inclusion for all. Our shared commitment to improving the lives of others and strengthening our communities through affordable housing gives us purpose and inspires our best work. Our workplace culture and continuous opportunities for growth have resulted in Avesta Housing being a popular place to work.
The person who is ready for this opportunity will have knowledge and experience in this field and meet the following requirements:
- College Degree preferred.
- Knowledge of social service agencies and experience working with social service agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of affordable housing programs and resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience working directly with disadvantaged people.
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Travel/reliable means of transportation required.
Click HERE to view the full Resident Service Coordinator job description.
This is a full-time non-exempt/hourly position that pays $23.00 - $25.00 per hour.
We have excellent employee benefits, including:
- Employer-paid health and dental plans for employees
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate vested match of up to 6%
- Employer-paid basic life, long-term and short-term disability
- Free mental wellness services for benefits-eligible employees
- 13 paid holidays
- Up to 8 weeks paid parental leave
- Generous earned time, starting with 19 days in first year of employment
- Professional development assistance
- Employee referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Ready to Apply? If this job sounds like a fit for you, please click through to our Employment Application!