Nuvem is looking for a dependable, self-managed, highly professional addition to our help desk team. The help desk technician will support and maintain the company’s in- house/remote users, network infrastructure, computers, phone system, mobile phones, as well as providing exceptional overall end user support.
This position is being posted as a tier 2 help desk technician but will encompass tier 1 and tier 3 needs as well. We are growing rapidly, which gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience working in a professional team environment
- Configure, deploy, support PC/Mac/IOT devices, network printers, mobile phones, camera's, DVR and related end-user equipment.
- Provide support for computer hardware/software, conference room equipment, network infrastructure accurately and quickly.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing, upgrading software/hardware, implementing file backups, configuring systems and applications.
- On-boarding and Off-boarding users
- Managing help desk tickets
- ·Analyze, research, perform problem solving and resolution of technical issues.
- Maintain an inventory of all computers, monitors, keyboards, hard drives, printers, phones, other equipment.
- Maintain and support physical inventory of equipment at assigned location (routers, WAP's, Switches, end user hardware)
- Liaise with third-party software support vendors and PC equipment vendors.
- Assist with developing computer, hardware, software, standard configurations.
- Recommend, schedule, perform software/hardware improvements, upgrades, patches, reconfigurations, and/or purchases.
- Create, manage, and modify end user credentials across multiple platforms.
- Document new policies and instructional material as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday through Friday
- On call
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in Office 365 and Azure Active Directory from an end user, device, license perspective
- Ability to troubleshoot end user devices including Computers/Printers/Mobile Phones and equipment as required for both on-site and remote location.
- Experience with help desk software, updating, and closing incident tickets.
- Technical knowledge of networks: WAN/LAN/Wi-Fi connectivity
- Mechnical knowledge of current network protocols, operating systems, and standards (Windows Server, Cisco Routers, Virtual Machines, VDI, POS)
- Technical knowledge of mobile device management (MDM)
- Working knowledge cabling, patching, racking, and setting up networked equipment.
- Knowledge of cloud network technologies (Azure) and operating systems
- Exceptional hands-on troubleshooting experience
- Solid wireless network troubleshooting skills
- Experience using and troubleshooting Microsoft products, SharePoint, and Teams
- Basic knowledge of security standards and best practices
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrative Associate (Preferred)
- Ability to support the executive management team.
- A+, Network+, CCNA preferred.