Binary Defense is seeking a talented Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The Inside Sales Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving customer acquisition (new logos) and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls, working with outbound sales prospecting platforms, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound prospecting.
· Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
· Understand customer needs and requirements.
· Close sales and achieve targeted quotas.
· Solid business development and inside sales experience.
· Experience presenting and engaging with C-Level technology decision makers.
· Strong phone presence and heavy outbound calling experience to prospective customers.
· Track record of over-achieving quota.
· Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Strong listening and presentation skills.
· Ability to work remotely, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· BA/BS degree or equivalent
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth, and rapidly changing environment.
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!