Binary Defense is seeking a talented Director - Technical Account Management to lead a team of customer-facing Technical Account Managers (TAMs) who work closely with our clients to understand their technical needs and provide solutions to meet their requirements. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of technology, exceptional leadership skills, and a track record of building and leading successful customer-facing teams.
- Manage and lead a team of Technical Account Managers who are responsible for providing technical guidance and support to our clients.
- Ensure that the TAM team exceeds customer expectations by providing exceptional service and technical support, solutions, and guidance as a Security Operations Center (SOC) services SME.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key customers to identify their technical needs and provide solutions that align with their business objectives.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Customer Support, Product, Support, and Engineering to ensure seamless delivery of services and products to our clients.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive customer satisfaction, renewals, and expansion of our services.
- Develop and maintain metrics to track the performance of the TAM team, identify areas for improvement, and implement strategies to improve team productivity and effectiveness.
- Manage the team's budget, resources, and staffing needs.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in a customer-facing technical role, such as Technical Account Manager, Solutions Architect, or Technical Consultant
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role, managing and developing technical teams.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of Security Operations Center (SOC) services and technologies.
- Proven ability to manage and develop customer relationships.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!