Do you dare to make a difference?
Do you feel you have abilities not appreciated by your current employer? Are you looking for a team that supports each other and supports specialization training and program implementation? Do you want to feel compensated for your extra effort?
If so, Lucas Therapies is the place for you! With tenured staff to help you grow and a supportive physician and community base, you will be set up for success. All you need to do is shine, and the rewards will come your way. You can’t accomplish nothing at Lucas Therapies if you are willing to work in and create relationships.
Lucas Therapies is seeking a full-time Physical Therapist (PT) to work at our Lucas Therapies outpatient clinic in Salem, VA. Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about helping others, committed to providing quality care, and has the flexibility to cover other locations on a needed basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into a leadership position or wanting to specialize in orthopedics. Our clinic is coupled with Orthopedic, Occupational Medicine, and Urgent Care physicians.
We have a strong, structured mentorship program that will build you professionally and personally with an ongoing growth-centered culture. We utilize the latest in technology with specialty services, including the Neubie by Neufit, NCV/EMGs, electrical dry needling, FCEs, and Impairment rating, as well as ergonomic, direct injury specialist services, and a number of direct-to-consumer specialties.
What You'll Need:
- Education: A graduate of an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Experience: Prior experience in outpatient Physical Therapy is preferred, but don't worry if you're a new grad - we welcome you too!
- Qualifications: Eligible or active state license to practice Physical Therapy.
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your true value. But wait, there's more! Brace yourself for our thrilling and profitable performance bonus program that will propel your earnings to thrilling new heights!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a 401K plan, generous PTO and paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, tuition loan reimbursement, flex spending, company-sponsored healthcare reimbursement account, and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge and mentorship programs, including Intro to H2 Health, Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Leadership Development.*
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of H2 Health!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.