Job Title: Night Watchman maintains safe and secure premises by monitoring and patrolling buildings.
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
Hourly Rate : $18/hour
- Secures premises by patrolling property, closing/locking designated exterior gates, monitors equipment and pressure gauges of building systems, performs interior inspection of buildings, and access points.
- Watches for and reports irregularities such as fire hazards, leaking water pipes, and doors left unlocked.
- Calls police, fire department or Maintenance Manager by telephone in case of fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Records data such as property damage, unusual occurrences, and malfunctioning of machinery or equipment.
- Complies with all applicable safety policies and procedures
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company; Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
- Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ability to build strong working relationships with Team Members Ability to ensure standards, policies, and procedures with assigned staff Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and follow up with corrections where needed Ability to maintain confidentiality of residents and company information Ability to ensure security of the property
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
Regular full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick time, vacation time, and much more! Regular part time Hammersmith® employees also receive benefits including prorated sick time and holiday pay, as well as participation in our 401(K) plan! All regular employees are encouraged to take 1 paid day off per year, as part of our Philanthropic Day of Service.
In addition, full time techs employed between November and April are eligible to receive a ski or activity pass valued up to $400