The TSUBAKI name is synonymous with excellence in quality, dependability and customer service. As a part of a vast, international network of corporate and industrial resources, Tsubaki offers its customers the finest state-of-the-art products available in the world and we strive to be the “Best Value” supplier in the industry. Ballantine, Inc. (a division of U.S. Tsubaki Power Transmission, LLC), located in Anoka, MN, is a leading distributor and manufacturer of ground-engaging products for the construction industry.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for understanding and developing assigned territory to maximize and grow revenue and profits by selling Ballantine product lines through existing dealers and acquiring new dealers in the assigned territory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The essential duties and responsibilities of this job are included but not limited to this job description – other tasks may be assigned and expected to be performed.
- Meet or exceed territory sales goals.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current and prospective customers (both dealer and user customers) in the Southeast Territory to generate profitable growth for Ballantine’s product lines.
- Train new dealers on selling Ballantine product from information gathering, product discussions, and product demonstrations, cost justifications, and closing.
- Maintain consistent communication and timely follow-up on leads with dealers, user customers and inside sales.
- Be available and responsive to dealers real-time needs.
- Work effectively with internal departments to promote new product sales.
- Meet regularly with existing dealers and prospects in sales territory to understand their evolving business needs and position product solutions to meet needs.
- 4+ years experience in sales, preferably in aftermarket construction machinery wear parts or a related industry with provable positive sales results with dealer (or distributor) and user customers.
- Present and communicate in a professional manner.
- Possess proven analytical/problem solving solutions for the dealers and company.
- Must be organized with good time management skills, have the ability to get things done.
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently to meet or exceed goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant overnight travel is required (Monday through Friday).
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
U.S. Tsubaki offers a competitive compensation package, including health benefits effective on date of hire, generous 401(k) match and profit sharing, education reimbursement, and annual bonus potential.
Tsubaki is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability