Nestled in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, Philbrook Museum of Art is a 1920s Italianate Villa featuring a dynamic and ambitious program of rotating exhibitions and galleries with selections from an actively growing collection of approximately 15,000 objects. With artworks from Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe dating from 3,000 BCE to today, Philbrook is Oklahoma’s most comprehensive art museum and offers visitors a glimpse into a broad range of cultures, time periods, and perspectives. The diverse collection supports a vision of Philbrook as central to the lives of our community as a place for learning, inspiration, and fun. Through bold action and strategic investment, we create a space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
Reporting to the Revenue Projects Producer, the Revenue Projects Coordinator will provide administrative support for the Revenue Projects team to meet goals of increasing attendance, earned revenue, and individual and corporate underwriting through seasonal festivals and programs, music and food-centered events, and specialty fundraisers. As a key member of the Revenue Projects Team, the coordinator will work to organize and help define the structure for project management tools to drive team projects forward, while overseeing tasks and deadlines across the team.
Administrative Support –
- Provide strategic project management support to the Revenue Projects Team.
- Define structures within our project management tools, and input/oversee tasks.
- Attend planning meetings and take detailed notes, timely sharing with team members to ensure projects stay on track.
Program Implementation –
- Coordinate and implement a portfolio of programs with goals of driving attendance.
- Lead established wellness programming including meditation and yoga. Develop new wellness programming and expand network of partners and instructors.
- Provide support for all organizational projects. Lead and assist with planning and execution.
Relationship Management & Communications –
- Assist the Philbrook partners and vendors as assigned, coordinate meetings and walk-throughs as needed.
- Work closely to communicate and engage support from cross-departmental teams for event and program execution.
- Build strong relationships with colleagues and volunteers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience with project management software preferred.
- Previous experience with organizing and implementing events or public programs preferred.
- Previous non-profit experience within a museum setting preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple concurrent projects independently and in group settings.
- Ability to develop and implement administrative and project management processes and structures to support complex organizational needs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to prepare and deliver concise letters, proposals, reports, and presentations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office systems.
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- $36,000 - $40,000 annual salary
- Health insurance
- Paid time off, Sick Time, Paid Holidays
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan and matching
- On-site Tuesdays through Saturdays, flexing for events and programs
Criminal background check required.
Please provide a full application and Cover Letter to be considered.
Philbrook provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.