Tennessee Orthopaedic Alliance is the largest orthopaedic surgery group in Nashville and Middle Tennessee. TOA concentrates on the diagnosis and treatment of disorders and injuries of the musculoskeletal system which allow our patients to live their best life. Ninety plus years later we are advancing the practice of orthopaedic surgery throughout the state.
There are a number of reasons why TOA is an employer of choice; here are a few of them:
- Stability - TOA has been in Middle Tennessee since 1926 and has expanded to nearly 20 locations!
- Impact - TOA’s team members use our careers – whether in our clinics or our business office – to make a positive difference in the community by building relationships and helping patients live their best life.
- Work Environment - The TOA team focuses on fostering an excellent working environment; one of positivity, collaboration, job satisfaction, and engagement.
- Total Rewards - TOA offers competitive salaries based on the current Middle Tennessee wage market, plus a comprehensive suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Paid Time Off, and more. Our 401(k) plan provides a company match, safe harbor match and profit sharing match to go along with your contributions.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and reliable individual to fill the X-Ray Order Entry and Runner position. As an X-Ray Order Entry and Runner, you will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely processing of x-ray orders as well as delivering completed x-ray reports to the appropriate locations.
- Enter x-ray orders accurately and timely into the computer system.
- Verify patient information and ensure all necessary information is included in the order.
- Deliver completed x-ray reports to the appropriate locations in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records of all x-ray orders and deliveries.
- Assist with other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload effectively.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer systems is a plus.
TOA is an equal opportunity employer. TOA conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.