SPECIFIC EXPERIENCES AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
Accounting – candidates will have a minimum of five (5) years in a professional environment with financial responsibility. Must possessive a strong understanding of and experience with accounting and finance procedures and concepts. This includes: journal entries, general ledger analysis, financial statement analysis, bank reconciliations with multiple, linked, bank accounts. Experienced in leading year-end audits including coordinating with outside accounting firm. Proven track record implementing and adhering to annual financial budgets.
Interpersonal skills –ability to interact with a wide array of supervisors, customers, and vendors and work well within a team environment. Successful candidates will know how to communicate their ideas in a polite and professional manner.
Client Relationship – individuals in this role regularly reach out to internal and external clients to resolve issues. This requires strong customer service and diplomacy skills, as well as, and phone/email etiquette. Working knowledge of Sales Force is a plus.
Attention to detail – keeping up with multiple customer accounts and inputting large amounts of data requires an eye for detail. Applicants should be capable of handling and storing customer and financial information using a variety of tools including Excel.
Multitasking – Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously within given deadlines in this fast-paced office environment.
We are looking for individuals with innovative ideas to streamline processes and to assist our continuing efforts to build a strong finance department in a rapidly growing company.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
• Manage the A/R process: create client invoices, account for revenue misses, process EFT files.
• Responsible for maintaining monthly Commission Reports for internal/external salespersons.
• Oversee the credit and collections functions, including decision-making, with enough proficiency to support the company’s service and the sales objectives.
• Manage internal and external customers regarding: general accounting procedures, use of a business system, and customer and vendor transactions.
• Validate, enter and pay all Vendor invoices
• Prepare weekly AP reports and other AP meeting documentation as directed by management
• Prepare bi-weekly staff and monthly commission payroll submission
• Account and Bank Reconciliations
• Prepare information for outside accountants and company executives as requested
• Receive and process all miscellaneous requests and correspondence daily.
• Utilize QuickBooks, Sales Force, Excel, Access, Outlook, Word and Paylocity/PR Software.
Education-BS or equivalent 4-year Accounting/Finance Degree
Minimum of 5 years in a professional environment with financial responsibility