Concept is a multi-channel business-to-business (B2B) lead generation agency headquartered in Copley, OH. We specialize in the design, implementation, and execution of lead generation and business development strategies, processes, and technologies for our clients.
Position Summary: Concept seeks a Technical Digital Marketing Specialist, particularly with HubSpot and WordPress-focused platform experience. The Technical Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring that websites and marketing-specific landing pages are optimized for paid and organic traffic. They collaborate closely with our Brand Strategist and Deman Generation Manager to ensure UX/UI best practices, regularly test website paid and organic rankings, troubleshooting technical issues, and providing strategies and recommendations for continued improved performance.
Responsibilities of a Technical Digital Marketing Specialist:
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure seamless integration of marketing tools, CRM systems, and data sources for optimal campaign execution
- Implement and manage tracking tags and pixels for accurate data collection and retargeting across various digital channels
- Analyze user behavior, run A/B tests, and implement CRO strategies to maximize conversion rates on landing pages and websites
- Conduct in-depth technical SEO audits, keyword research, and on-page optimizations to improve organic search rankings and website visibility
- Oversee website updates, troubleshoot technical issues, and ensure website performance, security, and mobile-friendliness
- Optimize website loading times for better user experience and search engine rankings
- Minimize server response times and leverage browser caching
- Create and maintain XML sitemaps
- Practical knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress (including publishing, management, editing, plugins) and HubSpot CMS
- Execute marketing strategy developed by Concept’s Marketing Agency team by using a variety of on-site and off-site tactics to increase website traffic and lead generation
- Manage paid search campaigns and provide optimization recommendations to the Demand Generation Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or communications.
- A minimum of 2 years' SEO and front-end development.
- Certification in SEO or Google Analytics will be beneficial.
- Execution experience in programming languages, such as HTML, CSS, JS, or HubL.
- Solid understanding of general SEO principles and the web-design process.
- Knowledge of CMS software including WordPress and HubSpot CMS, markdown, graphic design, website architecture, and integrations.
- Good communication and team skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Organized, deadline-driven, and detail-focused.
- Ability to listen to the requirements of team members and clients and translate them into fully developed solutions.
- Competitive Salary
- Remote Work
- (8) Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- 401(K) & Profit Sharing Including 4% Employer Contribution Match
- Minimum – 2 years of experience in digital marketing, web development or a related field
- Strong development and analytical skills, with experience analyzing data and making data-driven decisions
- Knowledge of sales techniques and strategies
- Excellent communication, writing, and collaboration skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills, including the ability to handle multiple projects and ongoing work items; while effectively managing changing priorities
- Past agency experience
- Located in the greater Akron/Cleveland, Ohio area
- Experience with Google Ads, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Google Analytics, and related Google platforms
- Experience with HubSpot & WordPress
- HubSpot Certification
- BS/BA Degree