Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Community Association Manager
Department: Community Management
Summary: The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring the overall physical aspects of the community meet the established standards for safety, appearance, and operation within the budgeted financial goals.
Location: The Vistoso - 4500 Baseline Rd. Boulder, CO 80303
Schedule: Part-Time hours, 20 hours a week--M-F afternoons
Points of Distinction:
- Fun and upbeat working environment
- Beautiful community
- Continually inspect property for improvements, immediately report any deficiencies to the Community Association Manager.
- Perform light electrical, plumbing, and carpentry repairs; touch up paint and ensure property is well cared for; manage complicated maintenance projects through the Community Association Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness of common area amenities.
- Oversee cleaning service to ensure thorough cleaning; perform daily custodial work as needed.
- Order, receive, and maintain all supplies for the cleanliness and maintenance of the building.
- Must possess personal values that are in alignment with those of the company; Excellence, Partnership, Professionalism, Integrity, and Life Balance
- Knowledge of basic maintenance principles
- Skill in problem solving, decision making, and attention to detail
- Ability to ensure standards, policies, and procedures with assigned staff
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to perform assigned tasks and follow up with corrections where needed
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of residents and company information
- Ability to ensure security of storage room access and property
- Ability to perform duties with limited supervision
Education and Experience:
- 2 years of experience in electrical, plumbing, painting, and maintenance preferred
Part-time employees are elgible to participate in the company's 401k program beginning the first of the month after 2 months of employment; sick time is accrued and able to be utilized after the 90-day introductory period
Hammersmith Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.