The Business Center Coordinator is responsible for performing Business Center functions and activities ensuring services provided are of a quality manner, maintaining the highest level of professionalism and accuracy at all times.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sort and route incoming mail; process outgoing mail, following the processes and procedures for these functions
• Process print jobs and other projects as assigned by Supervisor, ensuring 48-hour completion deadlines are met 99% of the time
• File Association materials within 5 business days; purge materials on an as-needed basis, following the processes and procedures for this function
• Operate Office Equipment
Other Duties and Responsibilities
• Prepare, organize and maintain boxed Association files in the storage room
• Partner with Business Center Supervisor to maintain all supplies for the Business Center
• Other duties as assigned
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time with or without notice.
• Business Acumen
• Customer and Personal Service
• Troubleshooting – Determining causes of operating errors and deciding what to do about it
• Information Ordering – The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns or numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations)
• Excellent and effective communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work in a fast-paced paper and electronic production environment
• Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
• Adept in learning new procedures/technology and apply with minimal supervision
• Form and nurture strong team relationships
• Attention to detail
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. However, working in the production area of the department can involve long periods of loud machine sounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. The employee will be required to climb a small ladder occasionally and reach/place things on high shelves in storage room. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand 98% of the time; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
Required Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Administrative experience
• Proficiency in PC and Windows environment
Preferred Education and Experience
• Proficiency in MS Office, including Publisher
• Excellent proofreading skills
• Good data entry skills
• General math skills
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
• Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Must be reliable
Regular full time Hammersmith® employees are offered a full range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, HSA and FSA participation, comprehensive 401(k) plan, sick time, vacation time, and much more! Regular part time Hammersmith® employees also receive benefits including prorated sick time and holiday pay, as well as participation in our 401(K) plan! All regular employees are encouraged to take 1 paid day off per year, as part of our Philanthropic Day of Service.