ChatterBlast Media, an exciting and fast-growing Philadelphia digital agency, is looking for an Account Management intern with the professionalism to deal with local and national level clients as well as the moxie to roll up their sleeves with our account team to deal with keeping all manner of day-to-day operations on track.
We are looking for someone who is hyper-organized with high attention to detail and a passion for social media, marketing and advertising. You’ll have plenty of client-facing opportunities, and the ability to contribute to the planning and execution of a variety of creative projects across all of our accounts. If you are curious, composed and have a passion for project management, get in touch. This is a stipend position.
- Sit in on key client meetings and calls and develop notes, next steps and key takeaways
- Gather peer, competitor and client research to help inform creative briefs
- Take an active role in account organization, project management and asset and resource tracking
- Work with our creative team to help move assignments through the creative process to secure on time delivery for clients
- Help organize, run and re-cap internal brainstorms for creative campaigns, content campaigns, ad plans and new business
- Maintain monthly hourly reporting for all clients
- Research new account opportunities, partnerships and collaborations
- Research and report on creative campaigns for planning purposes for creative and advertising campaigns
- Conduct influencer research and help establish engagement plans
- Research potential clients, partners & opportunities according to the CBM business development plan
- Collaborate with the CEO and team members to create successful proposals for new client projects
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel, and the full Google Suite
- In-depth knowledge of social platforms and the specific functions of each as they relate to marketing
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, and able to balance good insights with short deadlines
15 hours per week remote work with opportunities for in-person collaboration in our Philadelphia office. Access to your own laptop computer. Please apply with a Cover Letter and Resume.
TIMELINE: Spring 2024