About LiveTrends Design Group
LiveTrends is the leading design company within the global home décor industry. At LiveTrends Design Group (LTDG) we deliver inspiration and joy to over 10 million homes a year by combining two timeless forces, Nature and Art, into unforgettable home decor. Through constant innovation, creativity, and exceptional design we provide retail market leaders across North America and Europe with products and services that are changing the industry. All three of LTDG brands (LiveTrends, Urban Jungle, BeYou) are currently available at retailers such as Lowe’s, Kroger, Target, Costco, Trader Joe’s, Wegmans, and many more.
Help provide support to the sales team, manage the data flow that is needed to fit each retailer’s needs. The Sales Administrator will support the organization with setting up new items, creating and maintaining custom UPC needs and working with the sales team and other departments as we strive to provide excellence to our customers.
The Sales Administrator’s responsibilities are to support sales needs. This is not a client-facing role. Responsibilities include: completely managing SKU needs (item set ups and barcodes and the management aspects that go along with them): revisions, organization, communications, etc. This key role performance will allow our customers to order our items that will eventually ship and display in their retail stores.
- Completely manage information flow concerning setting up SKUs/items for our retail partners.
- Manage internal database of barcodes and create new ones as they are allocated to customers.
- Work directly to support selling team with internal requirements in order to trade with our retail partners.
- Successfully set up and track customer item information within our system.
- Setup, submit, and track items in EDI, Vendor Portals and Excel worksheets.
- Create, edit, review, and publish individual and box bar codes based on client needs.
- Publish weekly status reports.
- Occasionally enter incoming orders into the system and help with basic sales admin needs.
- Create efficiencies and create new processes wherever possible.
- Work experience with retail product administration, sales support, customer service, or relevant role preferred.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel including VLOOKUP and pivot tables
- Strong communication skills
- Time management and prioritization abilities
- Quick learning skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and work independently when needed
- Ability to serve as a role model and uphold the LiveTrends vision, mission, and values
- Creativity and solution-driven way of thinking.
- Competitive pay structure
- Matching 401k
- Medical insurance and additional health benefits
- Paid time off and paid holidays throughout the calendar year
- Onsite gym
Local Candidates Only
To Apply: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/2039840/Livetrends-Design-Group-LLC/Sales-Administrator
LiveTrends is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit-based factors, or any other protected categories protected by federal, state, or local laws.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
LiveTrends does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or any other vendor services. Any unsolicited resumes will be considered property of LiveTrends and no fee will be paid in the event of a hire.
Disclaimer: We do not advertise, recruit nor hire via Google Hangout. We do not request confidential information via email.