Job Description – Commercial Property Coordinator
The Commercial Property Coordinator is responsible for tenant and team support and helping keep vacancies low at Redstone commercial properties by successfully marketing and leasing commercial units and building brand recognition and awareness. The position requires an outgoing, resourceful, and enthusiastic professional. The role supports critical property management operations that have a direct impact on property performance and tenant satisfaction.
Reports to: Commercial Property Manager
Wage Status: Non-exempt
Duties will include:
- Track and keep current list of vacancies and upcoming expirations.
- Develop marketing materials, update websites, and advertise available properties using a variety of mediums and media.
- Engage with prospective tenants by responding to availability and leasing inquiries.
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants.
- Support commercial tenant communications as needed, including providing notices of inspections, maintenance responses, and other pertinent information.
- Track incoming messages to shared email inbox for Commercial tenants, obtain answers from team, and respond as needed.
- Work with Commercial Maintenance team to input, schedule and organize commercial work orders.
- Track and review commercial work orders to ensure completion and communicate necessary information with tenants.
- Perform move-outs and assist operations and turnover teams to close out accounts and make spaces ready to lease
- Perform weekly property checks throughout portfolio to note maintenance/facilities items that need to be addressed by team.
Essential Job Functions:
We are one Redstone! Our team works collaboratively and proactively to deliver exemplary customer service in support of our service standards: Safety, Courtesy, Inclusivity, Efficiency, and Pride of Place. Redstone is looking for a candidate that consistently exhibits a professional communication style and positive attitude and can pivot quickly. Exemplary customer service skills are critical. Our preferred candidate will be able to adapt to the changing needs of projects, be a team player, and exhibit self-direction.
- Attendance is an imperative job function. This position with be a hybrid of remote and office work. Self-motivation, the ability to work independently, and being available are all essential.
- Some evening and weekend hours required.
- Employees must fulfill the performance standards of this position and comply with policies, rules and procedures of the company, including those set out in the Employee Handbook or otherwise communicated (verbally or writing) to employees.
- Other duties may be assigned as they arise.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation and vehicle insurance are required to carry out the duties of this position.
- Must pass criminal background check.
Redstone offers a competitive benefits package including: medical, vision, dental insurance plan; 401K match; 3 weeks paid vacation to start and can earn up to 5 weeks; paid sick leave; paternity and maternity leave; twelve paid holidays and a paid day off on your birthday. All positions are also eligible for discretionary and longevity bonuses.