The FTS Client Services Manager is truly a functional trailblazer, a continuous learner, and an integral member of the FTS team. Building relationships and providing premium-level service to clientele and candidates is absolutely required. The Client Services Manager will continuously exude the following FTS Core Virtues:
Trust | Be Yourself | Community | Ownership | Think “Better”
Check out our culture deck: https://ftsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/Culture-Deck-2023.pdf
& our annual impact report: https://ftsco.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/FTS-Impact-Report-2022.pdf
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission plan with no draw or minimum threshold
- Great healthcare, dental, and vision plans with employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO & paid holidays
Duties & Responsibilities
Individual Contributor Duties
Manage clients through all stages of sales lifecycle for FTS clients, including:
- Cultivate and foster new & existing client relationships through cold calls, emails, client meetings (in-person & video).
- Build on existing market share & create new revenue streams.
- Attend relevant networking events and opportunities.
- Research, implement, and leverage new technologies to drive business development efforts.
- Hold responsibility for continuous client pipeline and initiatives.
- Provide clients with consultative advice and approach to identifying the proper talent required to help fill open requirements, meet certain project initiatives, and move their business forward.
- Collaborate with the recruiting team in order to successfully manage customer delivery in the form of top-talent hires and a 10/10 experience.
- Perform research to stay informed with industry standards, regulations, and developing technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Positively Contribute & Drive Forward the Internal Company Culture
- Each employee plays a major part in maintaining the FTS brand, reputation, and culture, both internally and externally.
- Each employee’s opinion, advice, or criticism is welcomed and encouraged in order to shape and extend our brand and what we stand for.
Pay: $55,000-$60,000 base salary with uncapped commission potential
- Associate degree from two-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or equivalent combination of education and experience - Concentration in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in recruiting/staffing and/or sales
- Target driven & motivated
- Proven sales record
- Growth mindset
- Exceptional written & oral communication
- Balanced energy & work ethic
- High regard for ethical behavior
- Entrepreneurial mindset
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.