Binary Defense is seeking a highly experienced Director of Demand Generation and ABM programs to join our collaborative and growing organization. This is a key position at the company where you can refine our current demand generation efforts and set the future strategy to capture the hearts and minds of cybersecurity executives. If you want a position where you can make a difference at a company and see the success of your efforts, this is for you!
The ideal candidate is an expert in B2B tech marketing to high-level, tech-savvy executives who thrives in fast-paced environments and knows all aspects of an integrated marketing strategy. This person will have experience building and scaling integrated marketing campaigns, leveraging cutting-edge ABM technologies and tactics to successfully engage enterprise accounts, making data-driven decisions, developing, and implementing measurement and attribution across all campaign elements, and leveraging research and data insight to improve marketing effectiveness.
This position reports to the Head of Marketing and will partner closely with Sales, Customer Success, Product Marketing, Channel Marketing, Marketing Operations, Product Management, and Creative.
A successful Director of Demand Generation and ABM programs is innovative and creative, has experience generating pipeline and moving it effectively through the buyer’s journey, is passionate about performance marketing, a person who keeps in touch with current marketing trends, and has a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing investments.
- Develop a demand generation and ABM strategy that includes the design and execution of integrated campaigns to drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, customer expansion, and pipeline growth.
- Drive cross-functional planning and execution of campaign program deliverables across web, content, product, and field marketing.
- Manage an outsourced team to drive website performance optimizations through SEO, digital advertising, paid social, and other integrated campaigns.
- Build out email nurture campaigns and workflows by segments, verticals, and personas to ensure conversion and qualified opportunities.
- Closely partner with product marketing to develop annual and quarterly campaign plans, build messaging and related content and copy that results in pipeline, pipeline conversion, and closing new logos.
- Lead cross-functional teams (including outside agencies/vendors) through the planning, execution, and optimization of all the programs, initiatives, and tactics to deliver Marketing’s commitments at each journey stage.
- Utilize best practices, campaign analysis tools, and hypothesis testing to improve campaign performance continually and consistently communicate results and learnings with stakeholders.
- Own our website as a key channel to educating prospects and acquiring new MQL.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the impact of campaign and demand activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and demand funnel velocity.
- Source, negotiate, and manage relationships and contracts with third-party partners.
- Prepare presentations and communicate findings from initiatives to management and the broader organization.
- Track and measure campaign success with regular quantitative-driven check-ins with leadership, sales, and relevant stakeholders.
- 8+ years of technology or software B2B marketing experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work independently and cross-functionally with stakeholders.
- Demonstrated growth marketing experience; passion for optimizing and driving high-performing programs.
- Experience implementing and working with marketing and sales automation platforms, such as HubSpot and Salesforce; ABM platforms, such as 6sense; sales engagement platforms, such as SalesLoft, to nurture, score, and deliver qualified leads to Sales.
- Data-driven mindset with a passion for analyzing and extracting insights from data to improve KPIs.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet project timelines.
- Ability to thrive in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment, with the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and manage ambiguities.
- Willingness to travel to corporate meetings and/or events about 30% of the time
- Experience in SaaS, enterprise software, and cybersecurity technology products
- Track record of leading and executing successful marketing programs, including offline/online events, social campaigns, content marketing, account-based marketing, and website optimization.
- Experience in opening the minds and selling to C-suite executives, ideally Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs).
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!