ELB Learning is hiring Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to join our Inside Sales team at our office in Lehi, UT. As a BDR, you will find, qualify, and schedule potential customers to speak with an ELB Account Executive. To assist you with your efforts, you will receive inbound leads generated by our Marketing team, but you will also be responsible for generating leads through your own outbound efforts. This is a great way to begin a career in the exciting world of software sales!
ELB Learning offers an industry-leading suite of products and services that empowers our customers to create and deliver immersive, engaging, and effective learning. We serve businesses seeking to train employees, educational institutions teaching students, and even independent contractors who produce learning content. Through software solutions such as course authoring, gamification, asynchronous video coaching, and virtual reality, we make it easy for business leaders and educators to create better learning experiences. We also build bespoke training content for our customers.
What we offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.) for full-time employees
- Generous PTO to support work-life balance
- 401K Matching
- Autonomy to grow and find your career path with supportive leadership
- An Inclusive and diverse work environment
What you will do:
- Identify and target potential clients for ELB Learning's software products and professional services
- Generate and qualify leads through outbound calls, emails, and networking activities
- Schedule sales meetings and demonstrations for ELB Account Executives
- Stay informed about ELB Learning's product offerings and industry trends, and effectively communicate their value to clients
- Keep up-to-date records of client interactions and sales activities using CRM software
Who you are:
- A habitual winner
- Hard-working and focused
- Willing to put the team over self
- Ready to take ownership of your role
- Passionate about what you do
- Any previous sales or client-facing experience
- High energy with a willingness to learn
- Desire to succeed and grow in a sales career
- Experience with CRM and dialer software is an asset
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Repetitive hand motion (such as typing).
- Able to lift up to 15 pounds periodically.
ELB Learning is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to getting to know you!