The Maintenance Manager provides direction and oversight to the maintenance property(s). In alignment with corporate goals, they will create strategies and design objectives. They construct maintenance policies and procedures that are compliant to Occupational Safety and Health regulations. Additionally, they create a preventative maintenance system and procedures to manage daily operations efficiently.
- Sets overall maintenance department goals, processes, or procedures to accomplish company objectives.
- Ensures all health, safety, and regulations are followed.
- Creates a preventive maintenance system as well as procedures to keep day-to-day operations running smoothly.
- Manage and execute base facility maintenance program to include assessments, preventative maintenance, repair, and minor construction projects.
- Manage extensive renovations throughout facility. Saving the facility substantial expense through internal project management and completion within time and budget.
- Provide leadership in developing company policies and programs for an awareness of general safety and OSHA requirements.
- Establish operational safety policies and procedures to prevent incidents / accidents and ensure consistent compliance with OSHA requirements.
- Conduct and maintain all records for fire safety, emergency preparedness, hurricane evacuation according to state local and company guidelines.
- Manage extensive renovations throughout facility, saving the facility substantial expense through internal project management and completion within time and budget.
- Perform a wide variety of skilled maintenance and repair tasks requiring knowledge of one or more building trades.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Experience in property management and preventative maintenance programs, HVAC systems, janitorial/housekeeping procedures, financial operations, and supervision of personnel.
- Able to effectively present and information and respond to questions from management, vendors, and associates.
- Adhere to tight deadlines and quick turnaround for deliverables.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic environment where adaptability is imperative.
- Strong written and oral skills.
- Accurate with a strong attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.