Catania Oils is a family-owned business that has been in business for over 100 years and through 4 generations. We are a leading packager and processor of plant based edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative plant-based quality products to customers in an efficient, economic, and environmentally responsible manner. Whether you are looking for olive oil, vegetable oil or a specific blend or specialty oil you want a supplier that is known for their quality products, reliability, and excellent service, which is precisely how we have built our strong reputation. When putting your name on a Catania product you can be assured of getting the quality and value needed to build a strong brand.
In this role you will maintain and grow business with national and regional Restaurant chains to meet sales growth targets by managing relationships with targeted customers. Plan, organize and execute sales and marketing programs both short and long term targeted toward existing and new accounts either personally or through select distribution channels.
The ideal candidate should possess a deep passion and extensive knowledge of the foodservice industry, a strong familiarity with major national chains and restaurant networks, a proven track record of successfully driving deals within this sector, and a keen understanding of efficient business growth management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Understand and represent the entire Catania Oils portfolio and capabilities, to be able to create and fulfill opportunities that strengthen the food service brands and drive synergies both internally and for the customers.
2. Play a key role in the development of short and long-term foodservice strategies and responsible for developing and executing the sales and marketing plans to achieve them.
3. Utilizes Spiro (sales management tool) to effectively manage accounts and maintain customer pipeline delivering measurable results that achieve/exceed revenue and margin targets.
4. Follow competitive and customer trends, identify, and recommend opportunities with existing and new customers.
5. Obtain appointments at the executive/buyer level with targeted prospects—including national and regional chains.
6. Ensure customer satisfaction by clearly understanding their needs and be able to articulate why Catania Oils is the right partner to help them to identify and achieve opportunities.
7. Make recommendations that allow the various divisions within Catania to collaborate and address complex customer needs.
8. Coordinate and deliver accurate forecasts, and effectively close negotiations.
9. Develop field sales representatives and/or brokers.
10. Analyzes and control marketing programs to conform to budgetary requirements.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred in sales, marketing or business curriculum.
Minimum of 4 years of related work experiences with progressively larger foodservice sales within manufacturing organization
Quality oriented with high level of attention to detail
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Proactive problem-solving skills.
Positive and professional demeanor at all times
Passionate about our products and the business
Ability to travel up to trade shows and customers as needed. Overnight travel required.
Join a rapidly expanding company with ample opportunities for career advancement. Our employees embody our core values, shaping the way we conduct our business.
We are an equal opportunity employer