Whisker is the maker of Litter-Robot, Feeder-Robot, and Litterbox.com. At Whisker, we believe pet parenthood can always get better.
As leading innovators in pet tech and refined pet accessories, we work tirelessly to solve problems and deliver smarter insights for pet parents while enriching the lives of pets. Whether it’s a self-cleaning litter box that automates scooping, an automatic feeder that helps pets develop healthier eating habits, or a modern cat tree that delights both humans and felines, we strive to deliver better solutions for consumers while transforming pet care along the way. To us, having a pet is the best thing ever. At Whisker, life together just keeps getting better.
Whisker is based in Auburn Hills, Michigan and Juneau, Wisconsin with 450+ passionate team members.
What You'll Do:
The International Specialist will manage day-to-day projects focused on increasing sales and expanding business opportunities through new distribution channels and markets. As an International Specialist, you will work closely with third-party vendors, brand agencies, distribution partners, and retail partners to ensure seamless project execution and drive business growth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary.
- Manages project workflows from scope creation to project completion
- Collaborates with third-party vendors, brand agencies, distribution partners, and retail partners to ensure successful project delivery
- Develops and tracks business performance metrics and translates data into actionable insights
- Provides recommendations to the leadership team and key stakeholders based on data analysis
- Utilizes analytics to optimize content strategy, including A/B testing and KPI benchmarking
- Onboard new Channel Partners by gathering and reviewing new partner onboarding documents
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to implement new channel processes and technologies
- Supports the optimization of the Whisker brand and product experience across retail channels
- Works with the marketing team to digitally showcase key stories through paid media and on-site enhancements
- Generates accurate reporting to track inventory and provide quality analysis and collaborates with the operations team to ensure accurate stock management
- Conducts daily assessments of each channel to monitor stock availability and on-site marketing presence
- Acts as a liaison between external retail partners and internal teams
- Collaborates with Whisker's creative team to leverage assets and create marketing materials.
- Communicates product updates effectively by executing a monthly newsletter for distributors and retailers
- Manages initial inquiries from international distributors
- Handles sample distribution and vendor partner portal requests
- Creates sales decks for international buyers
- Performs additional responsibilities when required
What You'll Bring:
- BA in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in project management, marketing or business development
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen, with a demonstrated data-driven approach to business management.
- Skilled in analytical tools and can analyze large sets of data into actionable insights
- Detail-oriented with a focus on project follow-through from start to finish
- Excellent organizational skills, self-direction, and motivation for effective time management
- Solid understanding of e-commerce fundamentals and digital marketing with an interest in learning how to scale an e-commerce business
- Proactive project management skills and ability to anticipate business needs
- Customer-oriented mindset, staying updated with the latest consumer products and trends to enhance customer experiences
- Interested in international business, is empathetic towards other cultures, and understands differences and nuances with working with people abroad
- A willingness to (very sparingly) work outside of 8 am-5 pm for meetings with people in different time zones (Australia, Asia, etc.)
- A passion for pets!
Benefits & Purrks:
Join a tenacious, inventive company that empowers team members to chart their own path, lead by grounding decisions in the “why”, and has a strong sense of empathy and openness to new perspectives. Be a part of exciting growth, work with incredible people, and create tomorrow’s pet products—plus a whole lot of extras. You will also be provided with:
- Premium Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- 14 Paid Holidays
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with 4% Match
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Top of the line equipment
Statement of Inclusivity:
We believe different perspectives make Whisker better and strive to create a place where everyone has equal opportunities to thrive.
Please ensure to regularly check your email spam folder for any communication from Whisker to avoid missing important updates regarding your application status.