Pacific BioLabs is an independent CRO offering cGMP/GLP testing services in toxicology, biocompatibility, pharmacology, analytical chemistry, and microbiology. Founded in 1982, PBL is beginning a new chapter, applying significant investment and energy towards modernizing workflows, upgrading facilities and most importantly, enhancing our employee experience. We are looking for talented, energetic scientists and professionals to share in our passion for our mission to enhance public health through the testing services we provide to our pharma, biotech and medical device clients. If you are up for a challenge, come join our team!
PBL has an immediate opening for a Quality Assurance Assistant in the Quality Assurance department. The primary duty of the Quality Assurance Assistant will be duties associated with archival of documents and laboratory records for regulated testing of pharmaceuticals, biopharmaceuticals, and medical devices. The Quality Assurance Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the archive and filing and retrieving records. Types of records include, but are not limited to study data, records, reports, equipment, and facility records in paper and electronic form. The role includes maintaining an accurate inventory of all items in the archive.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE ASSISTANT INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Filing of paper and electronic documents
- Maintaining storage inventory
- Retrieving documents
- Scanning paper documents and converting into the electronic domain, while ensuring the result is a Certified True Copy per regulatory standards
- Following all applicable Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance for pharmaceuticals and/or medical devices beneficial, but not required
- Excellent organizational skills
- A record of high productivity
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Job requires mobile use of hands and arms
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds in a safe manner
- Must be capable of working at a desk and computer terminal for up to four hours at a time and for up to eight hours on a given day
- Must capable of sustained concentration over printed and/or electronic materials for several hours at a time
The pay range for this position is $45,000 to $53,000 per year. The base pay offered will take into account internal equity and also may vary depending on the candidate’s job-related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. This position will be eligible for medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k, and other benefits.
Pacific BioLabs is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected factors.