Exegy is a global leader in intelligent market data, advanced trading systems, and future-proof technology. Backed by Marlin Equity Partners, Exegy serves as a trusted partner to the complete ecosystem of the buy-side, sell-side, exchanges, and financial services technology firms around the globe. For more information, please visit www.exegy.com.
Exegy is seeking an intern to assist in the design of high-performance data processing applications for the real-time financial data market industry. This is an internship position based in St. Louis, MO. The intern will primarily be tasked with development, design and testing activities.
Interns will gain exposure to the following:
- Advanced software design and engineering concepts
- Linux and Windows systems
- Financial Markets technology
- Gain hands-on experience with the full software development lifecycle
- Demonstrate an ability to learn and adopt relevant new technologies, tools, methods, and processes to leverage in your solutions
- Maintain software development best practices, including testing, version control, and secure coding practices
- Apply engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering
- Use time management skills as you complete software projects in a cooperative team environment
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- One year of programming experience