Must have a valid CDL
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors
CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Paid vacation (accruing 2 weeks of paid vacation during your first year)
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Career advancement opportunities
- Taxi Reimbursement program to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and family friendly events
- High quality, low employee contribution benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match, 100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- On site hospitality room with weekly happy hours to enjoy the beverages we carry and take part in new product tasting even
Responsible for learning all aspects of the delivery driver position and be able to fill open routes that become available.
- Ability to maintain or acquire a CDL
- Safely maneuver cases and kegs
- Ability to safely lift 160 lbs without accommodations
- Remain compliant with drug, alcohol, and motor vehicle policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions including but not limited to temperature and order quantity
- Adhere to all state and company processes and procedures
- Effectively maneuver hand trucks
- Trainee will assist drivers on their routes or managers and supervisors, as assigned daily.
- Position must learn rotation procedures; rotate back stock with every delivery and assist Pre-sales Representatives in picking up “move” beer and overall management of quality.
- Learn to develop and maintain good customer rapport.
- Learn to operate all delivery functions within Encompass mobile and associated printers.
- Learn and adhere to state and CDK credit regulations and policies and to collect outstanding debts as requested by CDK management.
- Follow HCB Uniform Policy.
- Maintain proper maintenance of CDK vehicles and observe safe driving habits when operating all CDK vehicles.
- Understand and comply with all local, state and federal regulations along with all HCB policies and procedures.
- Properly handle packages in the delivery process including placement of packages in the retailers’ storage areas, stocking shelves during each delivery and return of empty kegs.
- Learn and follow all CDK check-out and check-in procedures. Before leaving CDK with product, all Delivery personnel must have load-out checked and signed.
- Learn how to complete end-of-day paperwork properly, balancing money and inventory before leaving CDK each day.
Beer Deliver Trainee, Topeka
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.