$50,000 - $53,000 per Year
Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with High Country Beverage!
High Country Beverage is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction. Our employees take pride in being the #1 beer distributor in the country, with top selling brands like Coors Light, New Belgium, Samuel Adams, Guinness, and Corona. HCB is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
HCBs goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. HCB provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement.
HCB employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Paid vacation (accruing 2 weeks of paid vacation during your first year)
- Paid sick leave
- Paid holidays
- Great discounts on beer, wine, and spirits
- Career advancement opportunities
- Taxi Reimbursement program to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including FACs, holiday parties, and family friendly events
- High quality, low employee contribution benefits including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, ST/LT Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match,100% vesting
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave
- On site hospitality room with weekly happy hours to enjoy the beverages we carry and take part in new product tasting events
Responsible for managing office operations. Maintaining accounts receivable, providing customer service for Western Slope customers and employees. Assist Corporate HR office with special projects, daily task, and location specific HR needs.
- Remain Compliant with drug and alcohol policies
- Maintain work productivity over differing conditions
- Adhere to all state and company policies and procedures
- Physical Requirements: Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Process route invoices for all drivers daily. Scan checks and balances with our online banking system daily and balance AR payments with Encompass daily.
- Verify all invoices are signed or receipts from retailers are on file (DSD sheets).
- Apply all money and communicate any discrepancies (short pays/skips) daily with the assigned sales rep and/or the customer’s accounts payable department (chains).
- Assist with closing load sheets daily. Process all special deliveries and verify that inventories are balanced on all tickets that have been turned in. Reach out to other departments to assist closing load sheets.
- Scan and file remittances from daily checks and all DSD sheets from routes. Organize in electronic folders and file paper copy according to the filing system.
- Maintain customers accounts notes with current information regarding short pays, credits, and check issues.
- Maintain daily records from cash summary. Reconcile cash summary weekly.
- Assist with answering the phones and taking messages.
- Track money & paperwork errors. Communicate information to the operations manager.
- Maintain Petty Cash in a secure location and distribute, with proper documentation, receipts for Western Slope employee reimbursements.
- Update Liquor License dates in Encompass according to the State of Colorado site.
- Update payroll every week according to payroll items in the folder. Meet with Controller to verify accuracy.
- Assist others in the office when needed.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Understand and communicate HR policies.
- Assist in the pre-employment process including scheduling observation interviews and other tasks as requested by Corporate HR office.
- Assist with new hire paperwork including i9s and onboarding Checklist in Paylocity
- Conduct new employee orientations within 1 week of hire.
- Send employee paperwork (benefits, court orders, garnishments, credit/employment verifications, 401k paperwork, etc.) to Corporate HR Office.
- Forward all corrective action.
- Communicate personnel issues or termination notices to Corporate HR Office and management.
- Conduct Exit Interviews for terminated employees.
- Communicate accident/injury information a.s.a.p. to Corporate HR Office and management.
- Assist Corporate HR Office with special projects, daily tasks, and location specific HR needs.
- Assist with monthly random drug/alcohol screenings and forward results to Corporate HR office.
- Keep records of distributed Amazon cards for anniversaries.
- Mail WS employee birthday cards. Recognize 1-year anniversaries with Amazon Card.
- Supply Ordering: Main approver for the companies Amazon Business account for all locations. Receive supplies for other departments and documents /upload appropriately.
- Ability to communicate benefits and orientations with new hires. Perform this according to direction from the hiring coordinator.
- This position will adhere to the HCB Confidentiality Agreement and will not without Company’s written consent, at any time, directly or indirectly, use, disclose or otherwise communicate any Confidential Information to any person or entity.
Office Administrator- Grand Junction
Benefits including: Medical/Dental & Vision, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance, 401(k), paid vacation etc.
Employee Beer Discounts
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check.