The Digital Media Coordinator (DMC) supports video production activity and owns asset management. Reporting to the Digital Content and Technology Manager (DCTM) and a member of the Communications and Digital Media team, the DMC works collaboratively to provide video editing support, prepare large digital projects, generate creative solutions, and manage media assets in support of strategic initiatives, elevating the Orchestra’s reputation through meaningful content and impactful storytelling.
- Provides video production support for the Live from Music Hall series and related projects, including the production of livestream graphics, participation in livestream rehearsals and management of production documents.
- Responsible for the management and organization of raw footage and audio files, proxies and project drafts for use by multiple in-house editors, engineers and external vendors.
- In consultation with the Director of Digital Content and Innovation and DCTM, creates concert video excerpts from digital concert captures distribution.
- Produces and edits templated videos for paid social media campaigns, in close coordination with the Marketing department.
- Maintains the CSO video library by categorizing, tagging and organizing video and audio assets and graphic design files.
- Provides support at video shoots, executing tasks related to vendor management, room rentals, hospitality and scheduling.
- Performs concert duty, including but not limited to liaising with the media, coordinating photography, and coaching spokespeople for statements and announcements, and livestream coverage.
- Support organization’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives as well as supporting a respectful organizational culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience managing a large volume of digital media on hard drives, cloud and network systems.
- Demonstrated skills in video editing and content production.
- Knowledge of digital content platforms and how content is delivered to them.
- Ability to work nights/weekends as performance/production schedule dictate.
- Ability to work in Mac and PC environments.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Digital Content Technology Manager