As a Nurse Informatics Specialist you will:
- Research, design, document, and configure evidence-based clinical content and processes as part of the of Navvis Solution.
- Participate in and/or lead cross functional work groups in the development and design of the Navvis Solution across the organizations Six Pillars.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of the clinical solution content inventory and design configuration.
A Day in the Life:
- Engage in the development of clinical content including evidence-based assessments, interventions, and educational content.
- Collaborates with Navvis teams such as IT, Product, Networks, Operations, & Solution on all phases of Solution development, implementation and ongoing maintenance.
- Perform Navvis Solution testing and validation in conjunction with IT & Product teams.
- Work with Solution Strategy team to configure Navvis Solution processes and workflows within Coreo Platform
What Success Looks Like in this Role:
- Demonstrate skills in leadership, communication, collaboration, mentoring and change leadership.
- The ability to organize and maintain a content inventory to support the Navvis Solution that includes strong versioning and change control.
- The ability to develop and document evidence-based clinical content (assessments, interventions, etc.).
- The ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders (IT, Product, Analytics, Operations, etc.).