Manager of Customer Success Team
Sales, Product, Marketing, and Finance departments.
Mission & Vision
We transform how vehicle sellers engage, educate, and interact with shoppers across the entire customer journey, by harnessing the power of digital technology and data. We deliver the world’s most engaging customer experiences for vehicle sellers of every type and size, making it easy for shoppers across the world to find their ideal vehicle.
As the Customer Success Manager, you will act as the main point of contact for existing customers. You will be responsible for managing your client relationships, retention, and growth strategies across your entire portfolio. You will be responsible for developing strong relationships with accounts by sharing performance metrics and insights to establish Impel’s products as best in class. You will work closely with your customer to understand their business and match their needs with Impel products. To be successful, you should be organized, a strategic thinker, excel at communication, and follow up to get the job done.
Relationships – We are dedicated to transparency, open communication and building trust that lasts beyond a transaction.
Grit – We approach every activity and opportunity with tenacity and tireless execution.
Results – We achieve success for our partners and take personal accountability for everything we do.
Energy – We never settle, we constantly seek out new ideas with ambition and enthusiasm.
Inventiveness – We lead with curiosity, which drives us towards continuous learning and innovation.
Passion – We share an entrepreneurial spirit that inspires us to go above and beyond everything we do.
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable using data & insights to grow relationships by identifying and solving problems
- Motivated and comfortable working remotely as well as on the road or in the field
- Effectively work cross-functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proven ability to set clear and deliverable goals – demonstrate tenacity and a commitment to deliver and be accountable for results
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Positive, customer first attitude
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to change
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- Up to 40% travel
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of the Automotive Software Industry preferred
- Bilingual a plus
- Maintains confidentiality of work-related issues, records, and company information.
- Demonstrates a commitment to Diversity, Equity and inclusion by treating everyone with respect and dignity, ensuring all voices are heard and advocating change.
The Customer Success Manager will have 3/5 year’s work experience in Customer Success or Account Management. Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills, exceptional time management with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively. A Bachelor’s degree is a strong plus.