Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
We are seeking a Personnel Recovery (PR) Instructor with the following skills in the Quantico, VA area. The position requires a candidate be a US citizen and to have an active TS/SCI clearance.
Provide instruction that familiarizes students on the following:
- Identifying methods and means of preparation for and the prevention of isolation understanding family preparation measures.
- Understanding behavior in a government detention situation.
- Understanding expected behavior in a hostage situation, performing defeating restraints in an illegitimate custody situation, understanding the PR technology available to employees and functioning of devices.
- Understanding FBI accountability and tracking measures of employees oversea.
- The PR Specialist must currently hold an active a TS/SCI clearance.
- In addition, individuals who have federal experience and overseas travel that meet multiple instructional areas are considered highly qualified:
- Experience as a Legal Attaché (LEGAT) or Assistant Legal Attaché (ALAT) and/or experience with Extraterritorial (ET) Squad.
- Experience in Counterterrorism.
- Experience with Protective Detail.
- Experience with Hostage Rescue.
- Experience with federal investigative matters and supporting training initiatives.
- Experience as Diplomatic Security Service (DSS) agent missions in support of U.S. Government.
- Experience as 1811 Series. (Criminal Investigator)
- Experience performing Personnel Security Detail missions in support of the U.S. Government.
- Prior experience as an Obstacle Protective Service Course (OPSC) driving instructor, Department of State Foreign Affairs Counter-Threat (FACT) driving instructor, Tactical and Emergency Vehicle Operations Center (TEVOC) instructor.
- Experience as Tactical Instructor (preferred), Firearms Instructor, Law Enforcement Tactics for Safety and Survival (LETSS) instructor, HRT operator or enabler, SWAT operator.
- Experience as a 18D (Army Military Occupational Specialty (MOS)) or DoD service equivalent, Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) instructor, Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) instructor, Emergency Medical Instructor, and/or Current Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedic.
- Experience as a EOD technician, Hazardous Device Specialist (HDS), Special Agent Bomb Technician, and/or Explosive Ordinance Specialist. (EOS). A graduate of Hazardous Device School (HDS) or an Explosives Technician will be considered.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/