Reporting to the Assistant Box Office Managers, the part time (12-20 hours per week) Lead Patron Services Representative is the first point of engagement for our patrons. The successful candidate possesses a positive and professional attitude, excellent leadership skills, and a commitment to outstanding service to our guests and colleagues.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exemplify and promote the CSO guest service model.
- Provide supervisory coverage of the box office and complete daily administrative tasks.
- Lead and support the Patron Services Representatives (PSRs).
- Learn and manage a great deal of information about concerts, events and promotions in order to best answer patrons’ questions pleasantly, confidently, and efficiently.
- Communicate and troubleshoot issues in a prompt manner while maintaining high standards of quality and accuracy.
- Help increase patron engagement, ticket sales and donations by suggesting additional ticket purchases and/or adding on donations with purchase.
- Assist Box Office Managers with supporting skills development in all PSRs.
- Assist other departments with projects and delegating projects to PSRs.
- Support organization’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives as well as supporting a respectful organizational culture.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is an extraordinary opportunity for a mature leader with ticketing/sales experience; excellent computer skills, patron service, communication and leadership skills; flexibility and a curiosity and willingness to learn new things.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility with scheduling, and ample availability.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure.
- Experience with Tessitura preferred.
- Knowledge and an appreciation of classical music helpful.
Shifts are 4 hours long between the hours of 9:00 am-5:00 pm Monday through Saturday. Approximately 2-3 weekday shifts, and 1-2 weekend shifts required per week. Schedule varies based on concert season. Approximately 12 – 20 hour per week, including weekends