Binary Defense is seeking a dynamic and results-driven Field Marketing Manager to lead the regional marketing strategy across North America. As the Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for planning and overseeing the operational execution of all programs, campaigns, and events to support the company's goals and objectives.
The Field Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with our sales leadership team, playing a critical role in driving key outcomes aligned with sales goals. This includes creating new opportunities for the field, optimizing sales cycles, and accelerating deal closure activities.
You must effectively influence up, down, and across the organization. You will drive the creation and execution of integrated demand generation and account-based programs with our account executives, customer success managers, inside sales, and SDR team to support pipeline growth.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive regional marketing strategy, aligning with business goals and objectives.
- Coordinate and manage communications to the field around all current and planned marketing initiatives, campaigns, and events in North America.
- Work with sales leadership to identify whitespace account opportunities and place them into relevant sales plays and campaigns.
- Own segmentation strategy and audience populations so that all programs are highly targeted.
- Utilize various marketing channels, including email marketing, nurturing campaigns, direct mail, executive round tables, in-account briefings, hospitality events, customer success events, third-party events, and Binary Defense-led events.
- Collaborate with the sales team to understand their enablement, content, and campaign needs and represent these requirements to the broader marketing organization.
- Participate in sales meetings and provide valuable insights and support to account executives.
- Monitor and analyze marketing program performance and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Stay current with the latest marketing techniques, trends, and best practices in the cybersecurity industry.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful execution of marketing initiatives.
- Manage the field marketing budget effectively, ensuring optimal utilization of resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or a related field. A relevant master's degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in field marketing, preferably within the technology or cybersecurity industry.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal teams and external partners.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Results-oriented mindset with a focus on driving ROI from marketing initiatives.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience with SFDC, HubSpot, 6Sense, and SalesLoft
We would love to hear from you if you are a creative and strategic marketer passionate about driving results through innovative marketing programs and events!
About Binary Defense
Binary Defense, headquartered in Stow, Ohio, is a rapidly growing cybersecurity software and services firm with solutions that include best-in-class Managed Detection & Response powered by a Managed Open XDR platform. The company has a 24/7 Security Operations Center that monitors their own proprietary managed EDR software as well as supporting leadings network, cloud and identity solutions. Advanced threat hunting, defense validation and counterintelligence services provide additional layers of security. Our expert security staff and technology help shield businesses from cyberattacks.
Binary Defense is a fast-paced business that enjoys a relaxed culture (from anywhere in the continental United States) and flexible remote work options. For the fourth year in a row, Binary Defense has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the US on the Inc. 5000 list! At the 2022 Greater Cleveland Partnership’s “Best of Tech Awards,” Binary Defense was recognized as the “Best Technology Solution” for the third year in a row. We’ve also been named “North American Partner of the Year” by AT&T Cybersecurity, providing best-in-class SIEM technology and service. Binary Defense recently completed a $36 million growth equity round of funding from Invictus Growth Partners to accelerate our growth and technology and service delivery offerings.
Binary Defense offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage for employees and dependents, a 401k match which vests every payroll, a flexible and remote friendly work environment, as well as training opportunities to expand your skill set (to name a few!). If you’re interested in joining a growing team with great perks, we encourage you to apply!