Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients? If you are passionate about patient-centered care and delivering high-quality outcomes, we want to hear from you!
Lucas Therapies is seeking a compassionate Patient Coordinator to work full-time at our Lucas Therapies outpatient clinic in Roanoke, VA. Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about helping others, committed to providing great customer service, and looking to grow within our family. We provide a flexible work schedule to accommodate your lifestyle.
As a Patient Coordinator, you will coordinate appointments, obtain and update patients' information, ensure patient satisfaction, and provide excellent customer service. You will be the first point of contact for patients and will be the face of our clinic. Your outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing excellent care will ensure our patients have a positive experience with us. If you are a compassionate individual with a passion for helping others, we would love to have you join our team!
What You'll Need:
Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in healthcare is preferred
- Previous experience with Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of medical terminology and coding
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain accurate patient records
- Computer literacy in relevant software programs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem-solve and prioritize tasks
What You'll Get:
- Competitive Compensation: Your skills and experience will be rewarded with compensation that reflects your true value. But wait, there's more! Brace yourself for our thrilling and profitable performance bonus program that will propel your earnings to thrilling new heights!
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, a 401K plan, generous PTO and paid holidays, parental leave, company-paid life insurance, flex spending, company-sponsored healthcare reimbursement account and more.*
- Professional Development: Access to mentorship from experienced patient coordinators to learn from their expertise and gain valuable insights into the profession.
- Work-Life Balance: We believe in a healthy balance between work and personal life, allowing you to thrive both professionally and personally.
Why H2 Health:
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving the community and are committed to making a positive impact on the environment.
- Commitment to Quality Care: Our focus is on providing top-notch care to our patients. If you are dedicated to delivering the best possible outcomes, you'll find a fulfilling home with us.
- Inclusivity and Diversity: We embrace diversity and foster a compassionate workspace for everyone.
- Endless Opportunities: We encourage professional growth and support your career advancement within our company. With multiple clinics across states, there are even opportunities for relocation and travel if you desire.
- Interdisciplinary Team Approach: You'll be part of a dynamic team working together to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients.
Join Our Team Today:
If you're ready to make a difference, grow professionally, and join a supportive and caring family that values excellence, accountability, integrity, customer service, and diversity, we can't wait to hear from you. Apply now to become a valued member of H2 Health!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At H2 Health, we are an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. Background checks and references are required for employment.
*Certain benefits are only available for full-time employees working 35+ hours a week.