BridgeTower Media is looking for a successful, innovative Associate Publisher to lead the SC Biz News group -- a subsidiary of BridgeTower Media. The successful candidate will be responsible for guiding a group of talented individuals responsible for this premier source of business information and events for the South Carolina business communities it serves in Charleston, Greenville and Columbia. The Associate Publisher will be expected to directly sell advertising, represent our brands, assist with operations and support editorial but also maintain a strong focus on sales driving digital and print advertising, presenting high-visibility events, developing ancillary revenue streams and creating a culture that motivates success.
What skills does the job require?
- Experience with business to business or niche sales
- 5 years of successful sales experience
- A proven track record in developing new business and achieving sales goals
- An understanding of digital advertising
- A proven track record of growing revenue for targeted products
- A proven leader with excellent management skills
- Experience with a P&L and budgets
- Experience growing leading brands.
- Reliable home internet connections with minimum 50mbps up/10mbps down
Only strategic thinkers with the ability to execute on tactical needs should apply. This is a hands-on, self-motivated, proactive role. Our associate publishers embrace the work needed to grow new business while growing community relationships.
What will you be Responsible for?
- Overseeing all revenue generating efforts including digital, event sponsorship, special products and print
- Managing a team to sustained success
- Directly sell advertising
- Expected to represent and expand the brand
- Assist with operations and support editorial
- Maintain a strong focus on driving digital and print advertising
- Presenting high-visibility events
- Developing ancillary revenue streams
- Creating a culture that motivates success.
What does BridgeTower Media offer?
- A competitive benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, short- and long-term disability coverages
- Free 24-hour TeleMedicine and TeleCounseling Services
- Unlimited PTO
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 401K with a company match
- Growth opportunities to build your career
Who is BridgeTower Media?
BridgeTower Media is one of the country’s leading business-to-business media companies with 44 print and digital publications in more than 20 U.S. markets. BridgeTower Media empowers communities with insights and connections to ignite growth in the business, legal, and construction industries. Through a collection of authoritative media properties and publications across the United States, we have deep relationships in the communities we serve, enabling us to provide unparalleled access to industry leaders and expert information.
BridgeTower Media and all subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and value diversity in our workplace.