Who We Are:
FFB is an award-winning, single-branch bank that originated in Fresno, CA. Since its opening in 2005, FFB’s mission has been to provide customers with 1st class banking services. At FFB, we understand that every person who walks through our doors is unique. Therefore, we strive to provide each customer with a carefully crafted banking solution that is tailored to their individual needs. It's with this customer-first mentality that FFB has become one of the leading community banks in the nation.
Despite being headquartered in Fresno, CA, members of the FFB team come from all over the country! Since we believe that people are our greatest asset, we are always seeking ambitious, passionate candidates who share FFB’s goals and values regardless of where they live. If you feel that you could be a great addition to our team, then we encourage you to reach out and apply!
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- Voted Best Bank by Best of Central California People's Choice 2022
- Rated the #10 Community Bank in the Nation
- Ranked #6 on American Banker’s Top Publicly Traded Community Banks List 2022
What You Should Expect While Working at FFB:
- Company ownership through our Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- A friendly, close-Knit work culture that encourages growth
- Opportunities to Participate in Community Networking Events
- Benefits Package
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Training & Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Internal Job Posting & Referral Program
FFB prides itself on its core values of Teamwork, Relationship, Authenticity, and Commitment (TRAC). We expect that our team members will reflect these values in the workplace in various ways:
- Teamwork – We collaborate, hold each other accountable, and win together.
- Relationship – We are trustworthy, transparent, and respectful.
- Authentic – We are humble, vulnerable, and we speak up.
- Commitment – We are owners...Be hungry, responsive, and have a sense of urgency.
Employment with FFB will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will support the Bank’s HR team with recruiting, new hire orientation and exit interviews, employee communications, benefits, training, HRIS maintaining employee files and records, as well as employee engagement and recognition. The HR Assistant will work closely with the HR team to support various projects and Bank initiatives. This role will also play an active role in employee engagement events and community involvement.
- Assists with recruiting and pre-employment tasks; positing job ads, screening resumes, and setting interviews.
- Prepares new hire documentation and onboarding forms and assists with 90 day new hire follow-up.
- Processes semi-monthly employee timecards ensuring information is accurate and complete.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality.
- Actively involved in instilling company values and maintaining a positive work environment within the Bank.
- Assists with managing and implementing employee recognition programs; peer awards, work anniversaries, etc.
- Assist in planning employee events and engagement activities; holidays, birthdays, etc.
- Maintains knowledge of HR laws and regulations, and assists with the implementation and maintenance of HR policies, procedures and other HR related documentation.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; and upholds organizational values; and accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policy; shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of harassment of any type; and builds a diverse workforce and supports affirmative action.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports the Bank’s goals and values; and benefits the Bank through outside activities.
- Assures compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and processes, and all applicable state and federal banking laws, rules, and regulations, and adheres to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) responsibilities that are specific to the position.
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA) or equivalent from a college or university; Human Resources or Business Management focus preferred.
- Previous HR work experience preferred.
- Intermediate understanding of HR laws and best practices.
- Excellent social skills and awareness to deal with matters of a confidential or sensitive nature.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and technical procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and write correspondence.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Current driver’s license and a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage if required to drive in the course of performing assigned duties and responsibilities.