CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the role
Our business is growing and we’re seeking a talented leader who will be responsible for developing and managing the partner ecosystem in Southern Europe. Reporting to the VP EMEA & APAC, the successful candidate will help to drive CloudBees’ business by recruiting target partners and building strong selling relationships with our partners — GSIs, ISVs, Regional SIs and Cloud service providers and more. In this role, you will work closely with your key internal and external partner stakeholders to develop a sales coverage and engagement strategy that supports the growth objectives of the business and the needs of our customers. You will create and execute go-to-market strategies with our partners to grow pipeline, revenue and increase adoption, resulting in successful customer outcomes.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, qualify, recruit and manage GSI, Regionals SIs, Cloud Service Provider partners across South EMEA as required to support the business.
- Manage and monitor results against key performance indicators (revenue, leads generated, etc.) and reports on results internally and externally.
- Assess partner needs, manage overall expectations, handle partner inquiries, and resolve partner issues.
- Develop and execute business plans and GTM campaigns that generate awareness of CloudBees, quality pipeline, and revenue for the company and our partners.
- Collaborate with partners, sales and internal marketing teams to develop and execute partner joint marketing and pipeline generating campaigns.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations for ongoing improvement of our partner engagement strategy.
- Strong listening and speaking skills, as well as the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally
- Fluency in French required.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of partner and channel management experience in a software company.
- Demonstrated proof of building and establishing go to market / business plans and driving sales growth with and through partners.
- Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organisational models.
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and open to changing priorities.
- Driven to excel at working cross-functionally (i.e.) to develop and deliver sales and technical enablement programs for our partners and joint sales plays and solutions that promote Cloudbees and our partners in the market.
- Willingness to travel 20%-30% as required.
We’re invested in you!
We offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please be aware that there are individuals and organizations that may attempt to scam job seekers by offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the name of CloudBees. These scams may involve fake job postings, unsolicited emails, or messages claiming to be from our recruiters or hiring managers.
Please note that CloudBees will never ask for any personal account information, such as cell phone, credit card details or bank account numbers, during the recruitment process. Additionally, CloudBees will never send you a check for any equipment prior to employment. All communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come from official company email addresses (@cloudbees.com) and will never ask for any payment, fee to be paid or purchases to be made by the job seeker.
If you are contacted by anyone claiming to represent CloudBees and you are unsure of their authenticity, please do not provide any personal/financial information and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take these matters very seriously and will work to ensure that any fraudulent activity is reported and dealt with appropriately. If you feel like you have been scammed in the US, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
In Europe, please contact the European Anti-Fraud Office at: https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en
Some signs of a recruitment scam:
- Ensure there are no other domains before or after @cloudbees.com. For example: “name.dr.cloudbees.com”
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
- If they provide a generic email address such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail as a point of contact.
- You are asked for money, an “administration fee”, “security fee” or an “accreditation fee”.
- You are asked for cell phone account information.
- You are asked to cash a check for “equipment” prior to start.
- You are offered a job offer immediately or without an interview.