To effectively, efficiently and confidentially assist with the daily operation of AIM Services' Fiscal Department by providing both administrative and clerical support. To ensure communication and documentation is handled in a professional and confidential manner. To act as a liaison between the employees and the Fiscal Department you support.
- Assist with the management of the Fiscal Department's calendar/schedule(s) and phone/messages, assuring appropriate access by others.
- To assist with department specific mail distribution, confidentially and accurately, as necessary.
- Any and all other related duties as requested and required.
- Front Desk coverage as requested.
- High School diploma required, Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Ability to accurately and timely perform data entry and filing duties.
- Edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to accurately read and interpret written information. Monitors own work for quality.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work; uses time efficiently.
- Ability to work independently.?Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong typing and computer skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook); proficiency in Excel perferred.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands, and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in oral and written form. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and interpersonal skills, as well as attention to detail.
- Adherence to Agency policies including Attendance Policy, this is not a remote position.
- Valid NYS Driver’s License acceptable to Agency insurance standards, preferred. Maintenance of valid insurance and registration and provide proof of insurance if using own vehicle.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality. Ability to remain calm in stressful or demanding situations.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Use of computer, and/or writing for extended periods of time..
- Ability to perform multiple tasks.