As one of the nation’s fastest growing kombucha companies, Humm Kombucha is on a quest to put the goodness of Humm in the hands of as many people as possible.
We are hiring a Taproom Team Member who will be the face and voice of Humm Kombucha in offering excellent and informative customer service to our guests. This Humm-ster maintains a clean and organized Taproom, offers excellent customer service and actively supports the positive and optimistic Humm company culture. You’ll use your excellent customer service skills to provide the Humm experience to our Taproom customers. This entails a variety of duties, from stocking product, cleaning the taproom, answering phones, operating the cash register/POS, to maintaining inventory, handling donations and opening/closing the taproom. Successful candidates need to be able to work well in a team-oriented environment to accomplish the company’s strategic initiatives while providing excellent service to our many internal and external customers.
We are actively seeking Taproom Team Members for part time opening(s):
Working 5 to 18 hours/week - primarily focused on afternoons & evenings and Saturdays
Taproom hours are typically: 10am-6pm. Additional hours may be available during Taproom events.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must be 18+ years old.
- Retail, Taproom or Customer Service experience preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- Food Handlers Card required.
- Square/POS experience preferred.
- Strong customer/community member interface skills.
- Exceptional work ethic.
- Computer skills - Microsoft Office/Google Drive/Slack
- Excitement about Humm Kombucha and Being a Part of the Win!
- Champion the company culture and values
- Embrace, practice and support Humm policies, Standard Operating Procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices
- Maintain constructive working relationships with employees and other department heads
- Being part of the Win
- Strong verbal communication & organization skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events and react well under pressure.
- Willingness to learn
- Strong computer skills; spreadsheets, email & word processing required. Google Suite experience preferred
- Ability to acquire or already have a food handler card.
- Typical retail and office environment.
- Indoor, outdoor and refrigerated environments in all weather conditions for events in Central Oregon.
- Work on your feet for 8-10 hours daily
- Flexible to work all shifts.
- Work weekends, evenings, Holidays, on call
Working for Humm Kombucha:
At Humm, every position and person is equally valued. We’re all in this together, and there is an overwhelming sentiment that every Humm-ster feels in which they know that their job is as important as any other job in the company. Everyone shares in each success, and everyone learns from every failure. Many new positions are filled from within the company, fostering a sense of continuity and opportunity. The engine that drives Humm is the Humm-sters, a diverse and dedicated group of professionals who handle every aspect of the company, from brewing and bottling to sales and finance. From its inception, Humm has cultivated a culture of appreciation, respect, love and joy. Humm-sters embody and nurture these qualities as they not only define the culture but nourish it on a daily basis just as they nourish what our customers love inside our bottle. Being a Humm-ster means being a part of something wonderful, and something that couldn’t exist without each and every person on our team.