CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the role
The Senior Account Executive role is responsible for growing our company revenue by effectively managing and upselling existing customer accounts and convincing new customers about CloudBees benefits. The sales process will be through strategic selling, understanding the customers' needs, and building the business case on how CloudBees will solve and improve the current condition.
What You’ll Do
- Understand and focus on the named account list to drive enterprise growth.
- Responsible for building and managing a sales pipeline (new logos and expansion).
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers.
- Manage daily Salesforce.com task list with proactive prospecting as a focus.
- Qualify opportunities for budget, authority, need, timeline.
- Gain the trust of senior IT and business executives within key accounts and create long-term partnerships.
- You must be located in proximity to support the New York City market.
- At least ten (10) years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience; preferred DevOps or Enterprise Application focus.
- Proven track record of over-achieving sales goals $1m+
- Experience in DevOps-related software field, Java middleware, and/or open-source software is highly preferred.
- Command of the Message, Challenger Sales or similar and MEDPPICC experience.
- Execute comprehensive account planning and financially justified (ROI/TCO) Business Case Proposal.
- A proactive, self-aware/confident, hands-on individual able to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work, and presence.
- Team player: track record of building positive relationships with peers, others within the company and partners/channel.
- Continuous and thoughtful listener and communicator; able to learn from customers and leverage input.
- Experience building sales strategy, including support teams.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
We’re invested in you!
We offer generous paid time off to allow our employees time to rest, recharge and to be present with family and friends throughout the year.At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.
Please be aware that there are individuals and organizations that may attempt to scam job seekers by offering fraudulent employment opportunities in the name of CloudBees. These scams may involve fake job postings, unsolicited emails, or messages claiming to be from our recruiters or hiring managers.
Please note that CloudBees will never ask for any personal account information, such as cell phone, credit card details or bank account numbers, during the recruitment process. Additionally, CloudBees will never send you a check for any equipment prior to employment. All communication from our recruiters and hiring managers will come from official company email addresses (@cloudbees.com) and will never ask for any payment, fee to be paid or purchases to be made by the job seeker.
If you are contacted by anyone claiming to represent CloudBees and you are unsure of their authenticity, please do not provide any personal/financial information and contact us immediately at email@example.com.
We take these matters very seriously and will work to ensure that any fraudulent activity is reported and dealt with appropriately. If you feel like you have been scammed in the US, please report it to the Federal Trade Commission at: https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/.
In Europe, please contact the European Anti-Fraud Office at: https://anti-fraud.ec.europa.eu/olaf-and-you/report-fraud_en
Some signs of a recruitment scam:
- Ensure there are no other domains before or after @cloudbees.com. For example: “name.dr.cloudbees.com”
- Check any documents for poor spelling and grammar – this is often a sign that fraudsters are at work.
- If they provide a generic email address such as @Yahoo or @Hotmail as a point of contact.
- You are asked for money, an “administration fee”, “security fee” or an “accreditation fee”.
- You are asked for cell phone account information.
- You are asked to cash a check for “equipment” prior to start.
- You are offered a job offer immediately or without an interview.