Our benefits package includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Life, Short/Long Term Disability, Accident and Critical Illness Insurances
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- Premium pay for holidays
- 401(K) with employer match
- Tuition Assistance to obtain your Paramedic certification/license
- Updated free uniforms
- Discounts with our vendor partners like Verizon
Attention Critical Care Nurses! Butler Medical may have the perfect nursing position for you!
- Would you love to have more autonomy and be able to work independently?
- Would you love having a 1:1 patient ratio every shift?
- How about a position that lets you truly concentrate on critically ill patients without all the extra stuff you currently have to deal with?
- Would you love to test and sharpen your clinical skills in an environment where you are the leader in the patient's care and can make a dramatic difference in their outcome?
- How about a flexible schedule with 12 or 24-hour shifts?
Consider a position in inter-facility critical care transport with Butler Medical Transport on our Baltimore Critical Care Team. Be a part of a dynamic team that cares for a patient during the transfer from one facility to another.
- Transport RN's must have a minimum of 2 years Critical Care, ICU or Emergency Department experience to be considered for our Specialty Care Transport (SCT) team.
- MD RN License (or ability to obtain)
- DC RN License (or ability to obtain)